The protection of personal data and the protection of personal and financial information of our clients is a priority for “YAITZEPROM AD”. That is why we process your information exclusively on the basis of the applicable legislation, in particular REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (better known as GDPR), the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and the Electronic Commerce Act (ECA).
I. WHO PROCESSES AND BEARS RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
“YAITZEPROM AD”, (ADMINISTRATOR), is a commercial company registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency, with registered office and address of management in Kardzhali, 6600, 61 Bulgaria Blvd.
phone +359 (361) 6 32 04;
“YAITZEPROM AD” is an administrator of personal data within the meaning of Article 4, paragraph 7 of Regulation 2016/679. You can contact us at the above address, telephone and e-mail.
II. TYPES OF DATA WE PROCESS
YAYCEPROM AD processes the following types of personal data:
- phone number;
- address for delivery of a shipment, in cases when we send one;
- place of residence / town / village /;
- year of birth;
- PIN when we issue you an invoice;
- Bank account, in cases when we perform transactions by bank transfer.
III. GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
“YAITZEPROM AD” shall process your personal data on the basis of art. 28, paragraph 3 of Regulation 2016/679 in connection with of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter “a”, letter “b”, letter “c” and letter “f” of GDPR, namely:
Article 6, paragraph 1, letter “a” of GDPR – You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing – advertising, commercial messages, promotions, offers, etc. The data processed on this basis are: names, e-mail, telephone, year of birth, address, user profile.
When you voluntarily participate in a survey or game organized by the ADMINISTRATOR on his Facebook page or on his website https://yaitzeprom.bg, you agree to the latter to process your personal data: username and / or user profile. In case you win a prize, you should provide the above information to send it. The latter will be accepted and processed by the ADMINISTRATOR, only after your consent. In case you do not provide one, “YAITZEPROM AD” cannot process the above data and send the respective prize.
When you voluntarily participate in a survey or game organized by the ADMINISTRATOR at his public events, you provide the above data voluntarily on paper, only with the simultaneous consent to this, on the same paper.
In case you have not declared your consent, ““YAITZEPROM AD” will immediately destroy the paper containing your personal data. The latter will not be processed and you will not participate in our raffles, games and / or be invited to the next public event organized by the ADMINISTRATOR.
Article 6, paragraph 1, letter “b” of GDPR – the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; The data processed on this basis are: : names, telephone number, address, e-mail, year of birth, user profile..
Article 6, paragraph 1, letter “c” of GDPR – the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which “YAITZEPROM AD” is subject, such as obligations for commercial accounting, etc. The data processed on this basis are: nameс, phone number, address.
Article 6, paragraph 1, letter “f” of GDPR – the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by “YAITZEPROM AD”, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child. The data processed on this basis are: names, contact phone number, year of birth, e-mail and user profile.
IV. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
А/ For the purpose of concluding or executing a contract for the delivery of the dishes offered by Administrator:
- Identifying a client when ordering online via the user profile;
- Identifying the recipient of the shipment;
- Delivering an order;
- Updating your personal data;
- Servicing and responding to customer complaints/inquiries/requests under Articles 15 – 22 of GDPR/petitions;
- Adjusting due amounts if warranted;
- Paying amounts on accepted orders;
- Processing by processors – assignment, reporting, acceptance, payment;
- Verification by sending an email to ensure the data access security for your profile and when changing your password;
B/ In fulfillment of its legal obligations, “YAITZEPROM AD” shall process your data for the following purposes:
- Invoicing, preparing a detailed statement where provided for in the client’s individual contract;
- Carrying out the financial and accounting processing of the contract with the client and for the tax and insurance control of the respective competent authorities.
- Performance of the obligation of the Controller for accountability by saving legally significant verification data in electronic protocols, technical log files;
C/ For the purposes of the legitimate interests of “YAITZEPROM AD” namely:
- tracking the fulfillment of each delivery;
- resolving all matters related to claims;
- facilitating the communication and assisting the persons in the initial period of using our services /providing solutions to issues with user profiles, etc./;
- Preventing and investigating abuse of online orders and the deliveries related to them, as well as in cases of losses and fraud;
- Analyzing statistical data obtained after anonymization of your data.
D/ For marketing purposes:
- analyzing the consumer demand and behavior;
- sending messages about promotions, offers;
- sending advertising and/or information messages.
V. MINORS AND JUVENILES
YAITZEPROM AD” does not provide services to people under the age of 18.
A person under the age of 18 may use our services only with the assistance of an adult who acts as a representative of the minor/juvenile.
In case “YAITZEPROM AD” receives information that it has collected personal data from a person under the age of 18, they are to be erased immediately unless the law obliges “YAITZEPROM AD” — to store such data.
If you believe that we have mistakenly or unknowingly collected information from a person under the age of 18, please contact us on:
Phone:+359 (361) 6 32 04;
VI. METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION
“YAITZEPROM AD” shall process only data provided by you – our clients. This means that you are responsible not to provide data of third parties in violation of their rights to personal data protection, because “YAITZEPROM AD” does not have access to these persons and has no practical ability to control whether the clients provide us with data of third parties with their knowledge and consent given in accordance with the legal requirements.
Therefore, each data subject bears full personal responsibility if he / she provides us with data to a third party without his / her knowledge or without his / her consent in compliance with the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, including names, telephone numbers and addresses to the recipients of the shipments provided to us by a customer. Each data subject bears full personal responsibility if he provides us with intentionally incorrect data, incl. year of birth or indicated to be over 18 years of age.
VII. WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA
The data we collect from you shall be stored within the European Economic Area (EEA) in compliance with the national and European legislation, and in particular with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (better known as GDPR).
VIII. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
“YAITZEPROM AD” shall not provide your personal data to third parties without legal or contractual grounds, and it shall not distribute data to third countries and international organizations outside the EU and EEA.
The transfer of your data shall be made solely for the purpose of providing the service/delivery of your choosing, for marketing campaigns aimed at enhancing the quality of the services provided to you and/or for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations namely:
- Transportation/courier companies for fulfillment of orders;
- Companies for technical analysis of the service such as hosting companies;
- Technical support companies, call center system used for management of outgoing and incoming calls when implementing IT support and communication;
- The banks servicing the payments made by you;
- Persons performing consulting services in various fields – legal, accounting, auditing, including enforced collection of receivables, etc.;
- State administrative authorities – NRA, etc., where applicable in cases provided by the law.
- IX. PERIOD OF PROCESSING AND STORAGE DESTRUCTION OF DATA
After the fulfillment of a particular delivery and/or service or after have given your consent, your personal data shall be stored for the following periods:
- 10 years for accounting documents as of the beginning of the year following the year in which the accounting document was issued – names, phone number, address.
- 5 years from the fulfillment of a particular delivery and/or service in view of tracking the fulfillment of each delivery and resolving all matters related to claims – names, phone number, address, e-mail and user profile.
- 1 year from receiving the consent – for e-mail for sending commercial and advertising messages, information materials, surveys, etc.
- The destruction of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with a written procedure for that, according to the internal documents of “YAITZEPROM AD”.
X. SECURITY MEASURES
“YAITZEPROM AD” has implemented a wide range of technical and organizational measures for protection of your personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing in accordance with Article 32 of GDPR.
The personal data are accessible only to those persons who need access in order to perform their work in connection with the fulfillment of our deliveries and/or services. These persons have been trained and authorized accordingly.
XI. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
- Right to access:
You are entitled to request at any time information about your personal data we store, the basis, the purposes, the periods of processing and storage, whether they have been provided to a processor or they have been destroyed, etc.
- Right to rectification:
You have the right to rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the supplementation of incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure/“right to be forgotten”/:
You have the right to erasure of all personal data processed by “YAITZEPROM AD” and its processors at any time unless the processing is necessary for at least one of the following purposes, namely:
- exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law of Bulgaria.
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) in so far as the right to erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing or
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to request from “YAITZEPROM AD” to restrict the processing of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1 of GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability:
When “YAITZEPROM AD” processes your personal data by automated means on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a contract, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transmitted to you or to another party. This includes only the personal data you have provided us with.
- Right to object to the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of “YAITZEPROM AD”. We shall no longer process your personal data unless demonstrated that there are compelling legitimate grounds for that, which override your interests and rights, or due to legal claims.
XII. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
We take the protection of personal data very seriously, and therefore, we have a customer service team that handles your requests in relation to the above rights. You may always contact them on:
Phone:+359 (361) 6 32 04;
You should send your requests in writing in free text to the ADMINISTRATOR or use a sample application under Art. 15-22 of Regulation 2016/679
Please note that where your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, we may:
- Charge a fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested, or
- Refuse to act on the request.
We shall make reasonable efforts to uphold your request within 30 days of receiving your application. That period may be extended by two further months, where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests.
XIII. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
XIV. REPORTING IRREGULARITIES AND COMPLAINTS
If you consider that we have infringed your rights with regard to your personal data and that there is a risk of breaching the security of your personal data, you may report that on:
Phone:+359 (361) 6 32 04;
Exercising the above rights shall not deprive you of the right to lodge a complaint. You may lodge a complaint with the Bulgarian supervisory authority – the Commission for Personal Data Protection. You can find more information at: www.cpdp.bg.